We are officially one day out before the gluttony begins! And if you are like so many, you tend to overindulge. So, we are preparing you now for the inevitable with a post Turkey day workout. Save it. You’ll thank us Friday!
Complete each exercise below for one minute. There are eight exercises so each sequence will take 8 minutes.
1. Manual squats (with or without a medicine ball held in front of you at chest level)
2. Pushups – Full or modified
3. Alternating forward lunges
4. Bent over dumbbell low rows
5. Straight-leg dead lift
6. Medicine-ball shouldering
7. Wall sit – Hold for one minute
8. Triceps chair dips
Now take three minutes of active rest. Options include light jogging, riding the stationary bike or walking.
Then repeat the sequence for a total of 3-4 times!
We would like to thank the team at Shape magazine for this awesome workout that can be used any time! Use the link if you need details on how to perform any of the exercises.
And if you are trying to watch the calories tomorrow, see last week’s post for help!